Good terms makes a happy mind
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Water & Electric
READ OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
(Last Updated: Aug 25, 2021)
• All payments are due immediately upon booking (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact)
• Bookings are not final until payment has been received or proof of payment has been received (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact)
• Bookings are being held for a maximum of two (2) days depending on the time until actual check-in (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• Final price might vary depending on length of stay and will be confirmed with the guest prior to actual booking (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• Payments made for any 3rd party services, such as private airport transfers, excursions, day-trips, etc , are paid directly to the vendor and is not included in the rental cost paid to us.
• For payments made via PayPal Invoice, using your existing PayPal balance, or cards being used for payment via PayPal, we add on a payment fee of 3%-4% which is the payment fee charged by PayPal to us.
Please click here for available payment options.
• Please check the cancellation policy pre-booking if you book via a third party website such as Booking.com
• For bookings made directly with us, via our website or direct contact, are generally non-refundable but refunds can be granted on a case by case basis and a fair refund policy basis at our sole discretion.
• For clarity, we are always very fair in our refund policy and a refund can be granted partially or in full.
If a refund has been granted, the following fees and terms apply:
25% of the total booking price with a minimum of €25 plus any fees related to the transfer of funds.
- Rearranging Already Booked Dates
• Subject to availability, we can rearrange the dates for your stay to be earlier, or later, than the original check-in date but any discount given for the initial booked stay will be null and void and the advertised rack rates on the website on the date of re-booking, for the new dates, will apply without exceptions.
• Any difference in the total price due to rearranging the booked dates as described above will have to be paid and received before the booking is considered confirmed as described in our terms.
• A rebooking fee of €30 will apply to any kind of rescheduling of already booked date(s). Should the rebooking fee not be paid in full, the already booked dates will be available to the guest. No refund will be given if the guest does not check-in (no-show).
Required Information From The Guest
• Passport copy for the person that booked matching the name of the reservation and payment
• We need a copy of the required identification a minimum of five (5) days prior to arrival sent to us via the message center on the booking website that you have booked with or via email to us.
• Agreed check-in / check-out arrangements as specified under below five (5) days prior to arrival.
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Regular Hours
• Check-in starts at 3PM - 9PM unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to arrival
• Check-out is at 9AM - 12PM at the latest unless otherwise agree in writing prior to arrival
• Arrangements for check-in / check-out must be made at least five (5) days prior to arrival
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Non-Regular Hours
• Must be agreed upon in writing
• It is the guests responsibility to bring the apartment number enabling the guest to obtain the key from the reception / doorman / security
• If you wish to check-in and/or check-out, during odd hours outside of the above mentioned regular hours, there is an additional fee of €30/per check-in and/or check-out.
• Should you want to check-in before 3PM on the date of your check-in date, an additional day will be charged.
• Should you want to check-out after 12PM on the day of your check-out, an additional day will be charged.
• This is subject to availability, on a case by case basis and needs to be paid in cash upon arrival if agreed in writing before your check-in
Reporting of Problems
• We are taking no responsibility whatsoever for any problems that might occur for check-ins / check-outs on non-regular hours as our staff are not there and the staff available is not working for us.
Reporting of Problems
• Any problems / defects / complaints should be sent to us immediately after arrival by email.
• Any problems / defects / complaints that should have been reported immediately, or during stay, will not be considered a matter of such importance it should be subject for a negative review or a full/partial refund.
Minimum / Maximum Stay
• Minimum stay is 1 night(s)
• There are no maximum stay
• Bookings that results in No-Shows for guests that have booked directly with us are non-refundable.
• For No-Shows for bookings vi a third party website such as Booking.com, other conditions might apply so please check the conditions pre-booking applied for that particular website.
Electricity, Cleaning, Laundry, Water & Utilities
• For longer stays, determined from case to case but well communicated with the guest, the guest will have to pay for the utilities.
• Cleaning only: 1,200THB
• A mandatory one-time cleaning fee of 1,200THB (or the equivalent in USD/EUR) per stay is added to the total cost (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• A mandatory one-time cleaning fee per stay is added to the total cost for bookings on any 3rd party websites such as Booking.com, Expedia, etc.
• The cleaning includes one (1) cleaning AFTER your stay. During your stay, no cleaning will be carried out unless you order such from us, or in the reception, at extra charge.
• The actual WIFI is not provided by us. We do not take any responsibility for neither uptime, reliability nor the speeds for the WIFI provided on site.
• WIFI credentials will be provided by the front desk and is free of charge.
Bedsheets, Towels & Linens
One set of towels, bed sheets and linens for two (2) persons are being provided for each stay no matter the length of the actual stay.
Laundry services are not included but can be provided by asking the front desk.
Inspection of the Apartment(s)
A video is taken just before check-in showing the state of the apartment and a video is also taken just after the guest(s) check-out.
The purpose is to show the state of the apartment that are being delivered to the guest(s) and the state of the apartment left by the guest(s) for the purpose of disputing any claims on cleanliness, quality, broken furniture/items in the apartment before, and after, the guest(s) stay.
• The booking party (guest) are being held personally responsible for any damages to the apartment and/or its furniture, equipment, hardware, etc.
• Any damages will be reported to the 3rd party booking platform if the booking took place via such.
• If there are serious damages, or refusal to compensate the damages, the police will be called.
• Inspection of the apartment(s) are mandatory prior to check-out
Reviews & Wrongful Claims
We welcome any kind of review and all reviews will be responded to.
Should there be a bad review, we immediately start a thorough investigation and respond to the guest(s) accordingly either by email and/or in response to any review posted on the Internet.
We will not accept any unwarranted claims or inaccurate reviews for the sole purpose to obtain a full/partial refund.
All such reviews and/or claims will be met forcefully and will be reported to the 3rd party booking platform if the booking took place via such.
• Smoking is allowed on the balcony but never inside. Smoking inside will be seen as damages to the apartment and the guest will be held liable for sanitation of the apartment and the costs related to the same.
• We accept no liability whatsoever for any services provided by a third party company such as for the private airport transfers, excursions, day-trips, etc.
• No parties or loudness in our apartments are allowed
• Cleanliness required
• Respect fellow neighbours and staff on site
• Max two (2)persons in each apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing
• Max four (4) persons in our large Sheraton Plaza apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing
Selected rental condos at City Garden Tower in Pattaya
A new and, indeed, updated 360° virtual tour of City Garden Tower, and the sea view unit 2317, is in the making. How exciting isn’t that and, not to mention, how useful will it not be for our future guests? City Garden Tower 2317, arguably the most well-known short-term rental condo on the 3rd Road, […]
If you are looking for a modern short-term apartment in central Pattaya, moreover, a rental with a Nespresso machine, you are in luck. City Garden Tower 2317, in fact, one of the best known rental condos in central Pattaya by now, have it all. Not only do we offer our guests a rental with a […]
Please be advised that design, repairs and renovations are only allowed as per described below at City Garden Tower in Pattaya; Mon – Fri 10AM-5PM including noisy work Work is not allowed on Sundays and Public Holidays unless in emergency cases For further information, please contact the City Garden Tower Juristic office. ————————— ————————— ————————— […]
Now you can take a 360° virtual tour, in like manner as you were in the apartment itself, of our short-term rental condo with a sea view in central Pattaya. City Garden Tower, namely unit 2317, offer a great sea view in various directions, in addition to the city and mountain view, from the high […]