Good terms makes a happy mind
Water & Electric
READ OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
(Last updated Feb 23, 2020)
• All payments are due immediately upon booking (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact)
• Bookings are not final until payment has been received or proof of payment has been received (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact)
• Bookings are being held for a maximum of two (2) days depending on the time until actual check-in (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• Final price might vary depending on length of stay and will be confirmed with the guest prior to actual booking (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• Payments made for any 3rd party services, such as private airport transfers, excursions, day-trips, etc , are paid directly to the vendor and is not included in the rental cost paid to us.
Please click here for available payment options.
• Please check the cancellation policy pre-booking if you book via a third party website such as Booking.com
• For bookings made directly with us, via the website or direct contact, any cancellations made 45 days or less before check-in are non-refundable.*
• For bookings made directly with us, via the website or direct contact, any cancellations made 46 days or more before check-in are 30% refundable.*
*Subject to a fair booking policy. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.
Required Information From The Guest
• Passport copy for the person that booked matching the name of the reservation and payment
• We need a copy of the required identification a minimum of five (5) days prior to arrival sent to us via the message center on the booking website that you have booked with or via email to us.
• Agreed check-in / check-out arrangements as specified under below five (5) days prior to arrival.
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Regular Hours
• Check-in starts at 3PM unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to arrival
• Check-out is at 12PM unless otherwise agree in writing prior to arrival
• Arrangements for check-in / check-out must be made at least five (5) days prior to arrival
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Non-Regular Hours
• Must be agreed upon in writing
• It is the guests responsibility to bring the apartment number enabling the guest to obtain the key from the reception / doorman / security
• We are taking no responsibility whatsoever for any problems that might occur for check-ins / check-outs on non-regular hours as our staff are not there and the staff available is not working for us.
Reporting of Problems
• Any problems / defects / complaints should be sent to us immediately after arrival by email.
• Any problems / defects / complaints that should have been reported immediately, or during stay, will not be considered a matter of such importance it should be subject for a negative review or a full/partial refund.
Minimum / Maximum Stay
• Minimum stay is 1 night(s)
• There are no maximum stay
• Bookings that results in No-Shows for guests that have booked directly with us are non-refundable.
• For No-Shows for bookings vi a third party website such as Booking.com, other conditions might apply so please check the conditions pre-booking applied for that particular website.
Electricity, Cleaning, Laundry, Water & Utilities
• For longer stays, determined from case to case but well communicated with the guest, the guest will have to pay for the utilities.
• Electricity: 5THB/kWh , Water: 38THB/m3
• Cleaning only: 450THB - 750THB, Cleaning and laundry: 900THB – 1,200THB
• A mandatory one-time cleaning fee of 950THB (or the equivalent in USD/EUR) per stay is added to the total cost (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• A mandatory one-time cleaning fee per stay is added to the total cost for bookings on any 3rd party websites such as Booking.com
• The actual WIFI is not provided by us. We do not take any responsibility for neither uptime, reliability nor the speeds for the WIFI provided on site.
• WIFI credentials will be provided by the front desk and is free of charge.
Bedsheets, Towels & Linens
One set of towels, bed sheets and linens for two (2) persons are being provided for each stay no matter the length of the actual stay.
Laundry services are not included but can be provided by asking the front desk.
Inspection of the Apartment(s)
A video is taken just before check-in showing the state of the apartment and a video is also taken just after the guest(s) check-out.
The purpose is to show the state of the apartment that are being delivered to the guest(s) and the state of the apartment left by the guest(s) for the purpose of disputing any claims on cleanliness, quality, broken furniture/items in the apartment before, and after, the guest(s) stay.
• The booking party (guest) are being held personally responsible for any damages to the apartment and/or its furniture, equipment, hardware, etc.
• Any damages will be reported to the 3rd party booking platform if the booking took place via such.
• If there are serious damages, or refusal to compensate the damages, the police will be called.
• Inspection of the apartment(s) are mandatory prior to check-out
Reviews & Wrongful Claims
We welcome any kind of review and all reviews will be responded to.
Should there be a bad review, we immediately start a thorough investigation and respond to the guest(s) accordingly either by email and/or in response to any review posted on the Internet.
We will not accept any unwarranted claims or inaccurate reviews for the sole purpose to obtain a full/partial refund.
All such reviews and/or claims will be met forcefully and will be reported to the 3rd party booking platform if the booking took place via such.
• Smoking is allowed on the balcony but never inside. Smoking inside will be seen as damages to the apartment and the guest will be held liable for sanitation of the apartment and the costs related to the same.
• We accept no liability whatsoever for any services provided by a third party company such as for the private airport transfers, excursions, day-trips, etc.
• No parties or loudness in our apartments are allowed
• Cleanliness required
• Respect fellow neighbours and staff on site
• Max two (2)persons in each apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing
• Max four (4) persons in our large Sheraton Plaza apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing
Selected rental condos at City Garden Tower in Pattaya
A beautiful primely situated 1 bedroom corner sea view condo condo for sale with a beautiful panoramic sea and city view in the very heart of Pattaya. City Garden Tower, an ultra-luxury condominium on the 3rd road in central Pattaya, comprises of a single very well designed building consisting of 30 floors and includes 465 […]
We are happy to announce the completion of City Garden Tower in Pattaya and its full launch for habitation of co-owners and residents. The completion of City Garden Tower also means that we will have a prime stunning holiday rental, or long term rental, available in central Pattaya very, very soon. As the completion of […]
We have a stunning one bedroom condo at City Garden Tower for sale with even more stunning city and sea views from the big L-shaped balcony. The one bedroom condo at City Garden Tower for sale is the same condo that are published on this website and that are available for short term and long […]
We are happy to announce that we are closing in on the finishing touches at our sea view holiday rental at City Garden Tower in Pattaya. It´s expected to have the sea view holiday rental at City Garden Tower fully finished and completed in December, 2018. This very condo, situated on a very high floor, […]